Our Websites may allow you to post or send us comments, questions, compliments, and complaints, (“Comment”). Any Comment you make is voluntary, non-confidential, and gratuitous. You agree you are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comment you make. Concerning any Comment that you post or send, you will not:
- Transmit any information or written, graphic or photographic material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, menacing, offensive, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm, or threaten to harm, minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or status or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Websites;
- Transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law, regulation or statute and any regulations having the force of law; or
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass, threaten, or violate the rights of others; or collect, store or process, or attempt to collect, store or process, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
It is the Subway® brand’s policy not to consider unsolicited ideas. While we appreciate you taking the time to consider us, we’re unable to review any new ideas from outside the Subway® system.If you send us an idea, you expressly waive any and all claims against us and our affiliates in connection with our consideration, use or development of any product, design, concept or other materials similar or identical to any idea that you send us now or in the future.
The content published on the Websites may not be copied or distributed, modified, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way, except as otherwise permitted by us. All of the content available on the Website is proprietary and the subject of copyright, author’s rights or other rights and nothing herein shall be construed as conferring in any manner, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any title or ownership of, or exclusive use rights to, any intellectual property or other right and any goodwill associated therewith. You agree not to create any kind of derivative works from, or exploit the content of the Websites in any way.
You agree that the unauthorized use of the Website’s content could cause irreparable harm to us, and that in the event of an unauthorized use, we shall be entitled to obtain an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
Acceptable uses and other restrictions. With respect to the Websites you may not, and may not allow third parties, to:
- Use the Websites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms;
- Delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices;
- Attempt to obtain ownership or title to the Websites, including the Content;
- Use, copy, distribute, republish, display, disclose, upload, post, or transmit the online services in any commercial manner;
- Rent, lease, sell, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, assign or transfer the online services, or combine them with, or incorporate them into, any other programs or services;
- Access or attempt to access our systems, programs or data that are not made available for public use;
- Work around any of the technical limitations of the Websites, use any tool to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled in the Websites, disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, copy in source or object code format, or create derivative works based on the online services;
- Perform or attempt to perform any actions that would interfere with the proper working of the Websites, prevent access to or use of the Websites by other users, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Transfer, provide, export or re-export the online services in violations of an embargo, trade sanction, or other technology control or export laws and regulations; you also represent and warrant that you are not (i) located in a country subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; or (ii) listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
- Use or launch any unauthorized technology or automated system to access the online services or extract content from the online services, including but not limited to spiders, robots, screen scrapers, or offline readers;
- Attempt to disable, damage, overburden, impair or gain unauthorized access to the Websites or our servers;
- Use the Websites in a manner not permitted under these Terms.
We use service providers to provide you with many aspects of the Websites. The service providers include but may not be limited to Value Pay Services LLC, Paydiant Inc., PLXIS LLC, CashStar, Inc., and Google, (“Service Providers”). Our Websites are supported by services provided by Google. You agree to comply with all terms and notices as Google may provide, including without limitation as identified at the following links:
We do not guarantee or warrant that the Websites, files or software of any kind, or from any source, available for downloading through the Websites will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other code or defects that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Except as may otherwise be described, all materials on the Websites are made available only to provide information about Subway® restaurants. We control and operate the Websites from our offices in the USA. We make no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use the Websites from other locations you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTE AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, US, AND ANY OTHER PARTY (WHETHER OR NOT INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, MAINTAINING OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITES) AND OUR MANAGERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS OR AGENTS, EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AMOUNT OR KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA, CONTRACTS, USE OF MONEY, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND WHETHER IN TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE) IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE IN ANY WAY OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ACTIONS OR ACTIVITIES RESULTING FROM USE OF RESOURCES PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIAL ON SUCH WEBSITES, OR USE OF ANY IDEA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO VIRUSES THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, DATA OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THE WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL FROM THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE.
Your privacy is important to us. We may collect personal and/or business contact information including your first name, last name, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar data.
We collect technical information when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications or services. This includes information such as you Internet Protocol (IP) address, your login data, the type of mobile device you use, your device operating system and browser type, time zone setting and location, language, a unique device identifier, the address of a referring website, the path you take through our websites, and other information about your session on our website.
We may collect information about your location when your device is set to provide location information. For example, your device’s GPS signal allows us to show you the nearest Subway® restaurant. To assist us in providing proximity based marketing and other location based services we utilize our Service Provider Google’s Maps API per Google’s Terms of Service which you consent to. For most mobile devices and computer systems, you are able to withdraw your permission for us to collect this information by using your browser or device settings. To withdraw your Google Maps API permission setting please follow the procedures in Google’s Terms of Service. If you have any questions about how to prevent us from collecting exact information about your location, we recommend you contact your mobile-device provider, the device manufacturer, or your web-browser provider. Some online services and in-restaurant technology may not work properly without information about your location.
We may also collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect public information about your when you interact with us through social media. By collecting additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information, enhance the security of your transactions, and give you product recommendations and special offers that are more likely to interest you.
We may combine the information we receive about you, including information you provide directly to us and information we automatically collect through Subway Services, as well as information collected across other computers or devices that you may use, from other online or offline sources, and from third parties. If we combine your personal information and non-personal information, we will treat the combined information as personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
To provide our services and contract with you:
- carry out your requests, fulfill orders, and process payments for our products and services;
- communicate with you about your orders, purchases or accounts with us, including handling any requests, questions or comments you may have;
- provide online services to you, which includes our websites and/or mobile applications; and
- provide customer support, including processing any concerns about our services.
- tell you about our products and services, competitions, offers, promotions or special events that we believe may interest you when you are part of a Subway® loyalty program; personalize your experience in our restaurants and on our online services;
- verify your identity or communicate with you about your activities with respect to Subway Services; manage our business, including developing new products and services, conducting consumer and operations research, and assessing the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising;
- use analytics and profiling technology to personalize your experience; deliver content (including advertising) tailored to your interests and let you know how to use Subway Services;
- link or combine with information we receive from others to help understand your needs, use for interest-based or targeted advertising or re-targeting on your computers or other devices;
- ensure the security of our networks and systems, including to help diagnose technical and service issues, troubleshoot issues, bugs or defects related to your account or activities;
- protect against fraud and other crime, claims and liabilities;
- comply with legal obligations and our policies;
- establish or defend a legal claim; and
- monitor and report compliance issues.
- we may use your personal information if we reasonably believe that there is an inherent security or product issue that we must either disclose to you or the authorities and the use of your information will prevent or potentially minimize the danger to you or others.
- to send you emails or text messages about the products and services, competitions, offers, promotions or special events we believe may interest you;
- to send you emails or text messages about the products and services of our business partners;
- provide location-based services;
We use third parties’ analytics and tracking tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Facebook Customer Audience and others, to help us track, segment and analyze usage of the Subway Services, and to help us or those third parties serve more targeted advertising to you on the Subway Services and across the Internet. Those tools may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, Flash cookies, or other technologies to collect and store non-personal information.
Location Opt Out.You may be able to adjust the settings of your device so that information about your physical location is not sent to us or third parties by (a) disabling location services within the device settings; or (b) denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access location information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings. Please note your location may be derived from your WiFi, Bluetooth, and other device settings. See your device settings for more information.
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of your personal information. We protect your information using security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your information. While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your personal information, no system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.