District Manager / Vice President
Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Maintains business records as outlined in the Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
- Communicates changes of food preparation formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policies are followed.
- Recruits, rewards, disciplines and terminates staff as needed.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Follows all policies & procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Becomes familiar with and comply with all company policies as outlined in the Subway of Alaska Employee Handbook.
High school graduate or equivalent, college degree preferred.
A minimum of two (2) years in QSR environment, experience in supervising and training staff. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must hold Food Protection Manager Certification.
Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally. Must have the ability to work a minimum of 45 to 60 hours a week.
- Must have a car and maintain a reliable and timely source of transportation at all times.
- Must be able to provide proof of insurance.
- Must have a working telephone at all times.
- Must be able to work any day of the week, day or night.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Subway of Alaska has created a work environment, compensation and benefits program, and an interactive culture that we believe foster positive work relationships. We support promotion from within and foster an entrepreneurial spirit through which every team member personally contributes to the Company’s success. Subway of Alaska is an equal opportunity employer, hires on the basis of qualifications and ability. We reward our team with challenging environment that encourages team members to learn, grow, and “not get lost in the shuffle.” We also make a continuous and diligent effort to openly communicate to our employee’s pertinent plans and information relative to our industry and the ongoing direction of our Company.