Assistant Manager/Restaurant Manager/District Manager
Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Performs all tasks and responsibilities of a Sandwich ArtistÂ® as outlined in the Sandwich Artist job description
- Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich ArtistsÂ® in their tasks and responsibilities.
- Practices inventory control standards as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Becomes familiar with and comply with all company policies as outlined in the Subway of Alaska Employee Handbook.
- Inspects equipment and storage facilities throughout a shift to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Schedules and supervises staff as needed.
- Maintains professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Subway of Alaska Employee Handbook.
- Performs paperwork duties as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent.
A minimum of 1 year experience in QSR-style service, communications and organizational skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally, while being able to lift 31-50 pounds now and then.
- Must have reliable and timely source of transportation at all times.
- Must have a working telephone at all times.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Subway of Alaska has created a work environment, compensation and benefits program, and an interactive culture that we believe foster positive work relationships. We support promotion from within and foster an entrepreneurial spirit through which every team member personally contributes to the Company’s success. Subway of Alaska is an equal opportunity employer, hires on the basis of qualifications and ability. We reward our team with challenging environment that encourages team members to learn, grow, and “not get lost in the shuffle.” We also make a continuous and diligent effort to openly communicate to our employee’s pertinent plans and information relative to our industry and the ongoing direction of our Company.