- Delivers superior customer service, meets and exceeds financial goals, may represent the franchisee to the DA office and/or DAI.
- Oversees all financial activity, effectively budgets time and resources to improve productivity and profits.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, develops marketwide sales building plans and improves customer service.
- Conducts manager meetings, builds coaching and counseling skills, oversees rewards and recognition programs.
- Coordinates all multi-unit activities, supervises managers, sets and meets performance goals.
- Demonstrates consistent operational excellence and fiscal responsibility; Employee is a candidate for multi-unit supervisor.
- Demonstrates sales growth that exceeds market goals, becomes an effective leader and communicator.
- Delivers results with financial controls to keep costs down and surpass profit goals.
- Builds a strong and competent staff by practicing team building skills and improve counseling skills.
- Assumes responsibility for short and long term goals for productivity, customer satisfaction and staff development.
- Manages without supervision using positive and professional leadership skills; Employee is a candidate for manager.
- Develops and analyzes control sheets WISRs, conducts performance reviews.
- Schedules staff and addresses training and development concerns, monitors staff progress.
- Understands and practices crisis management and loss prevention strategies.
- Coordinates deliveries and food preparation, begins to assist with the hiring process.
- Takes role of manger on duty when necessary; Employee is a candidate for assistant manager.
- Monitors restaurant inventory, oversees staff training of new employees.
- Develops advanced customer service skills, enhances supervisory skills.
- Coordinates job assignments, accepts deliveries, completes shift paperwork.
- Performs basic supervisory duties, ensuring proper sandwich building and customer service.
- Senior Sandwich Artist
Has successfully trained 2-4 new employees; Employee is a candidate for shift manager.
- Learns all POS clerk tasks, understands maintenance and security issues, shows a willingness to train new Sandwich Artists.
- Practices shift level controls, performs basic control paperwork.
- Learns and practices restaurant opening and closing procedures under supervision.
- Understands food safety practices, models a positive attitude and sets and example for other staff.
- Has mastered sandwich building and baking, provides good customer service; Employee is a candidate for Senior Sandwich Artist.
- Performs cleaning duties, learns backroom food preparation, understands thru-put.
- Improves customer service skills, learns to bake bread and cookies.
- Learns the basic of sandwich building and sales ringing.
- As the face of SUBWAY® restaurant, is on time, well groomed and has a positive attitude; Begins training.